Mark Andy Inc. is now hiring an Electrical Assembler!
Duties & Responsibilities
▪ Perform duties required to assemble all electrical components into the main power packs with respect to each product line.
▪ Assemble main electrical power pack per design and engineering specifications using schematics.
▪ Assemble electrical and pneumatic components into sub-assemblies across multiple models in each respective product line.
▪ Assemble various components into electrical and pneumatic sub-assemblies per engineering drawings, schematics, and diagrams.
▪ Complete sub-assemblies per the ATO sales order.
▪ Document all sub-assembly.
▪ Inspect components, prior to assembly, for visual defects and damage.
▪ Inspect completed sub-assemblies, visually and manually.
▪ Support the assembly group in determining what is required to meet the sales order.
▪ Support engineering department in redesigning and building prototype sub-assemblies for presses.
▪ Prepare the following forms when needed: material request, material return to stock, IRAD form, etc.
▪ Maintain a safe and organized work environment.
▪ Fulfill daily 5 S and required PM duties. Complete these duties on a consistent basis at your primary family of work centers, as well as all duties listed as a "Novice" on any other work center in your family class of machines.
▪ Report to and work under the directions of your assigned team leader.
Qualifications & Skills Required
▪ Basic electrical skills
▪ Troubleshooting skills
▪ Excellent communication skills
▪ Ability to work with little or no supervision
▪ High attention to detail
▪ Problem-solving skills
▪ Personal computer skills
▪ Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
▪ Ability to interpret blueprints
▪ Capable of performing assembly work with minimal assistance
▪ Must be familiar with Mark Andy’s Assembly Standard Work procedures for their assigned area
▪ Ability to maintain quality assemblies and a low rework rate, which would be subject to review by team leaders based on quality issues within the cell and/or per IRAD reports.
▪ Regular attendance is a necessary and essential function of the position.
▪ Interact with others.
▪ Work in high-stress environment.
▪ Deal with interpersonal conflicts.
▪ Work with difficult customers.
▪ Work in an office/manufacturing environment.
▪ Provide coverage during certain periods.
Education & Experience Required
▪ High school degree or equivalent
▪ 6 months of electrical experience or electrical schooling
Moderate to frequent exposure to shop environment; may be exposed to dust, odors, oils, fumes, chemicals, noise, and moving parts. Work typically requires the usage of PPE and can require work on the facility’s production floor or customer’s production environment.
Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl and move about facility and/or customer’s facilities. Frequent lifting up to 50 pounds.
At Mark Andy, we take care of our employees as we would our top customer. Our organization is dedicated to fulfilling and supporting each member of our team to the best of our ability. Mark Andy offers competitive benefits that enables team members to live well and breathe a little easier.
Worldwide, the Mark Andy name is synonymous with outstanding performance and unmatched quality—our employees are no exception. A career at Mark Andy means working alongside brilliant professionals for a company that invests in its people. With excellent training and development opportunities, our employees can advance their careers, skills, and competencies.
Mark Andy Inc. is the Total Solutions Partner to the printing industry with a mission to be 'the supplier of choice with high-quality innovative solutions that drive customer profitability.' The company responds to business needs by offering the broadest portfolio of equipment, the largest consumables distribution, and now the most robust service infrastructure to better support printers and converters around the world.
Mark Andy is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, with sales and distribution offices worldwide.
Mark Andy Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor, which is prohibited by applicable law.